When it comes to effective basement waterproofing, the most efficient place to start is typically inside your basement.
And that’s really no big surprise.
Interior basement waterproofing is much easier, faster, and more affordable than exterior waterproofing—and when performed by experienced professionals like Basement Waterproofing Solutions, an inside basement waterproof will often be every bit as effective. While the individual systems recommended will vary based on your property’s unique features, all of our interior basement waterproofing options are:
- Manufactured by top brands like Basement Technologies and Grate Products.
- Hand-selected for their long-lasting durability and proven performance.
- Installed by highly trained, IICRC-certified waterproofers.
- Supported by our membership in the Basement Health Association.
- Backed by lifetime satisfaction guarantees and numerous warranties.
- Available with attractive financing, including 0% for qualifying homeowners.
Do I Need Interior Basement Waterproofing?
There are many signs that you might need interior waterproofing systems, some of which are very obvious and others that may be more subtle. Some of the most common signs of water intrusion in your basement include:
- Pooled or standing water in the basement.
- Stains on basement walls or floors.
- Excessively humid indoor air.
- Musty or dank smells in the home.
- Sewage odors in the yard.
- Swollen wood in the basement.
- Mold or mildew growth.
- Pest infestations.
Exceptional Interior Waterproofing Systems Since 1961
Even if you haven’t noticed any of the above signs, you may still stand to benefit from interior basement waterproofing—so it never hurts to reach out to Basement Waterproofing Solutions! Our family-owned business has been one of the region’s top waterproofing companies since 1961, and we offer free consultations that put the focus on education much more than sales.
The end result?
You’ll be able to learn about our various interior waterproofing systems (like sump pumps, floor sealants, foundation repairs, and more) and choose what works for you. Once we begin the process of your inside basement waterproof, you’ll enjoy the confidence of knowing our crews are always in-house—never subcontractors!
Schedule a Free Consultation for Your Interior Basement Waterproofing
A drier, cleaner, and safer basement starts with a call to Basement Waterproofing Solutions. With 55+ years of experience, we can be trusted for a customized solution to your most pressing water concerns.
Ready to begin your interior and exterior basement waterproofing project?
Then call us today for more information and a no-obligation quote! You can also fill out our online form to get started with a free cost estimate today.